Since 2003, Scorers 1st Sportmanagement has offered sound advice and guidance to professional basketball players around the world. But that's not all.
We also work closely with parents, businesses, coaches and teams at various levels to ensure their needs are being met before, during and after the season and to help build lasting relationships.
That is why we are opening up ourselves to share in our knowledge and help educate players, coaches and teams on the ins-and-outs of working within professional basketball and the athlete representation business.
Use the hashtag #AskScorers1st on our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook social media accounts to ask us questions on any of the following areas...for example:
- Choosing an agent/agency to work with coming out of college and/or as a professional
- Questions to ask when deciding to work with agent/agency
- Career planning options as a professional
- About different leagues, divisions and countries to play in
- What to look for in a trainer/training and development sessions
- What offseason development programs are available
- What attributes coaches/teams look for in a player
- How to present yourself on social media
- For coaches, how to get to know players better as people
- For teams, how to get the best player available within your budget
- For parents, what should my son/daughter know before signing with an agent and/or a professional contract
- For businesses, what opportunities are available to partner together with a basketball agent and their players to help promote product
These are just some of the many topics and ideas to throw our way when you #AskScorers1st...or just fire away by leaving your question/comment below. That's what we are here for! From everyone at Scorers 1st, we look forward to your questions and interacting with you.
Articles and News Stories featuring Our Team.